News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2010 isle of man tt

Started by aeronca, May 09, 2010, 02:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

the isle of man is comming up sooooooon!!! http://www.iomtt.com/   any one going??? if so, post all your pic's 8)  this is the greatest race EVER!
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

We have an hour every evening on TV.  This year's coverage is the best yet.  Watching Guy Martin (he should come with subtitles) try to win the 600 today was something else.  He was on the ragged edge for all four laps and lost out by only 3.3 secs to Hutchy.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

man, i wish we had that kind of coverage over here. thanks for the update mate 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

You could see what you can get out of here:

http://www.iomtt.com/

Click on the heading "VIDEO"
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JetdocX

I wish Versus, BBC America or Speed would pick this one up for us over here.   :roll:
From parts unknown.

Nick Calne

Sat on the sofa watching it now.  It's on ITV which is why BBC (or BBC america) don't cover it.

Just gotta gotta gotta go see next year.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

zadok_oz

Aussie tv has got their act together this year and showing daily coverage. Great to watch and relive my memories of my trip there in '81. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "nickcalne"Sat on the sofa watching it now.  It's on ITV which is why BBC (or BBC america) don't cover it.

Just gotta gotta gotta go see next year.

Got to be done at least once;  did 2006 and 2008.  2006 was great, scared myself witless on the'Bird over the mountain, but 2008 I hated because I'd screwed up the settings on my new Hagon just before I went.  Pogo sticks and small boats come to mind.... it could bounce, weave, pitch and roll all at the same time :roll:

aeronca

i'll have to wait till next month when we will get some high lights on espn, or speed chanel :cry: . still, it will be good to watch.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

even at high speed, the triumph triple sounds awsome. i love that chirpy triple sound -
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Chris Canning

When you see the Bennets adverts on ITV4 I rode the bike in the add,the black and red chequered helmets still hang on the wall in the garage!!

moose

I love those Bennets ads, especially the one behind the fence.  "Beware of the Bike"   :twisted:

Chris Canning

Doing the burnout in the lions cage was the one,the floor was painted and it was -10c in an old warehouse,everything fine till the tyre burned through the paint and gripped on the concrete,can you just do 4 revolutions of the back wheel they ask :x

When the guy has the meat on pole,jumps back and then the camera pans on the bike,i'm hiding behind bike hold the bloody thing upright :roll:

moose

4 revolutions they wanted LOL  :roll:  I'll count next time I see it  :wink:  how many takes was that?