News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NW200

Started by Chris Canning, May 11, 2010, 09:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

If you see a Tiger up near the Causeway it'll be us,hopefully not freezing our buns off too much.

Bixxer Bob

I hope the weather is kinder to you this year Chris,  I'll be watching it on the box (if I can find any coverage that is...)

:thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Well an evenfull weekend to say the least in more ways than one,a serious downside since the residents of NI started getting along with each other the police have far more time to chase speeders :( ,when i've worked me camera out i'll post some piccies

NeilD

saw some of the hilights on the TV last night - the 600 Supersport race was great!  8)

BB - if you've got a Sky Box then there's another highlights show on tonight on BBC1 Northern Ireland at 2230..

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Channel 992 I think!!

Bixxer Bob

Saw it!!

Some excellent racing - boy that Swan Honda is fast!!!  (If only because Easton weighs less than a couple of bags of sugar...) Thankfully the crashes show weren't too bad; Ryan Farqhar's highside was pretty spectacular though.

It was also the first time I'd seen footage of Andrew Seeley's 150mph crash; he was lucky to survive I think...