News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Corbin seat 06 tiger

Started by delecti, May 24, 2010, 02:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delecti

I have a near new corbin seat for sale. It has done 6000km and kept treated with maguires leather cleaner and conditioner.
will take $300.00 plus post.
it is perfect

Mark
06 silver tiger
Mark
06 Silver Tigre
what the?

oradbaforpsoft

I have bought stuff from Thunderbike, NZ, so know it can be done - I guess the payment internationally can always be a problem - how much in USD, including shipping?

I *assume* from the looks of it that the combined seat will fit in the same position as the stock 2 seats did before ? Or were there specific mods you had to do to get it to fit?   I have an 03 955i Tiger.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

delecti

Hi oradbaforpsoft,
no modifications needed it replaces the two seats with one. and clips into the back key lock, just slide into locators and clip at back lock.

I will get a shiping price air and insurance and I have a paypal account if that is ok. I'll get back to you shortly.

thankyou

Mark
Mark
06 Silver Tigre
what the?

Bear900

oradbaforpsoft

Hi,

I 'test drove' a Corbin seat yesterday - liked the fit ok, but real slippery and the passenger sits a little too high. She prefers being behind me and not looking over my shoulder/head, so I guess I am not in the market for a Corbin anymore.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange