News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Kinlochbervie and beyond !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, May 30, 2010, 11:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

I needed to get away ( don`t ask !! ) so Tigger got loaded up with everything i could think of !! and off we went !! North, of coarse !! so onto the M9 for Stirling, A84, A85, A82 to Fort William, A87 and somehow went through Ullapool, the views are jawdroppin and the roads are near empty so wasn`t payin to much attention to road numbers,
as long as me gps said North i was happy !!  :D set up camp for the night just off the road  :shock:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuzzinkenny/

hope this works this time  :roll:

so day 2 !! came back through Lairg to Inverness, then down the side of Loch Ness to Fort William and home !! Man i needed that !! 680ml on me Tigger !! bliss !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Nick Calne

Beautiful photo's.  If there is a land designed for tiger riding then surely it's Scotland.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

tett

Wonderful!  You are a lucky lad to have country like that to ride through.

Cheers!

tett
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Lucky laddie KK; just one thing, I've stood at the top of Glen Coe (in the rain) looking down, and the bottom of Glen Coe (in the rain) looking up but I can't remember a lake.  Where were you standing when you took that shot??? :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Lucky laddie KK; just one thing, I've stood at the top of Glen Coe (in the rain) looking down, and the bottom of Glen Coe (in the rain) looking up but I can't remember a lake.  Where were you standing when you took that shot??? :lol:

OK !! i was lookin back at where i`d come from  :oops: but if up google maps this...........

Glencoe, Ballachulish

you`ll see Loch Leven !! some toorist asked me Quote (is this Loch Leven ) to which i replied, no, it`ll be here when ya get back !!  :ImaPoser
Ah the auld yins are the best  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Ah the auld yins are the best  :lol:

KK

:roll: Gonynodaethat!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Almost missed this...........

Quote from Bixxer Bob ( I can't remember a lake. Where were you standing when you took that shot??? )

A LAKE !! its a LOCH man !!  :roll:  and i was standing behind the camera  :?

KK

Sin_Tiger

:ImaPoser you walked right into that one Bob  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

It was deliberate... I am a sassenach after all  :D

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"It was deliberate...

Aye right  :wink: