News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A couple of days in Wales

Started by BONANZA, June 01, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BONANZA

I am planning on going to Wales tomorrow for a couple of days (was going today, but the forecast showed rain so delaying for a day was no big deal). I have never ridden in Wales before so I thought that as I have a few days away from work I would pack up the tent and go for it. I am hoping to stay at a site called Shell Island on the coast of Snowdonia national park as a base and just enjoy the roads and scenery of North Wales. Hopefully I,ll remember to pack the camera  :) I,ll try and get a ride report on this weekend.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

daveb

Well, enjoy yourself Boyo in this beautiful land. Think tomorrow is going to be sunny, well down here in the south Wales any way.

just remember if the road markings say sharpe bend it is possible a very very tight corner, possible 90 degrees or possible a hairpin.

Enjoy