News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Riders of the Lost Empire Exhaust - SOLD!

Started by Stretch, June 05, 2010, 09:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

I understand.  A motorcycle's natural inclination is to remain horizontal unless acted upon by an outside force.   :mrgreen:

But I just putt-putt around on fire roads and single track... no tear-assing around, flattracking around turns, etc.

Mustang

Quote from: "Stretch"Hi.  8)

Strictly off-road now though.
*cough* famous last words *cough*
wait till some smokin deals come out on the 800 kittys in a year or so ..........the dark side will be callin'

Chris Canning

There's one difference between a pipe for an 885i and a 955 and thats the number  :roll: ,the pipes are identical,the reason for the diffrent numbers the 885 came as a kit with a short straight through pipe to replace the collector box,were as the 955 just had a one piece header.

When I bought my 955 new in 01,the can was taken off my 885 and fitted on the 955.

Bixxer Bob

Good to hear from you anyway Stretch, and +1 on what Mustang said  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Stretch

Hi, guys.  Good to visit with you all again.  I'm clearing the way to get a gently-used Honda XR650L, farkling heavily for longevity and reliability on trails.  I'll be using my F-350 4x4 long-bed crew-cab Big-Assed Truck as the Mothership.  Won't one of you please buy this pipe to help finance my re-entry into smooth minty ADV goodness?

The Mad Scientist is bent, but not broken.

MUUUAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cos

Good to have you back oh stretchy one.

Stretch

Cos!  How are you doing?!?  Still buzzing around the Mother Island on your Lucifer Tigger?

atokad

Quote from: "Stretch"Hi, guys.  Good to visit with you all again.  I'm clearing the way to get a gently-used Honda XR650L, farkling heavily for longevity and reliability on trails.  I'll be using my F-350 4x4 long-bed crew-cab Big-Assed Truck as the Mothership.  Won't one of you please buy this pipe to help finance my re-entry into smooth minty ADV goodness?

The Mad Scientist is bent, but not broken.

MUUUAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He's Alive!!  Hey Stretch, welcome back.  Come to Colorado, we have a few Jeep Trails here.

zombie2

Hey Stretch
good to hear from you again.
I have a mate with an 05 and I'll mention this to him in a few when he gets off work.

Stretch

Stretch

And she's sold.  Thanks for checking her out.   8)