News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Riders of the Lost Empire Exhaust - SOLD!

Started by Stretch, June 05, 2010, 09:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Riders of the Lost Empire exhaust.   - SOLD!

This is the Grand Poo-Bah of hot Tiger mufflers.  All stainless steel construction, fully TIG welded, ceramic baffle material never burns out or blows out.  The can (not the pipe) remains cool enough to touch after a long run... quite remarkable.

And the sound!   Start with a stock Tiger pipe, then compare a Triumph Off-Road pipe to the stock pipe.  The RotLE pipe is about that much louder than the TOR pipe.  I loved it!

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,6146

A very small number of these were produced several years ago, and that was that.  I've seen these as high as $475.

No road rash, dents, or scratches.

PayPal only.

Cos

Would i have to remap with this one Stretch?

Stretch

You wouldn't have to, but you'd get more power out of the free-breathing pipe with the fuel map wicked-up a bit.  It'd be cool for your bike to snarl around the island.

How're ya doin'?

Cos

Quote from: "Stretch"You wouldn't have to, but you'd get more power out of the free-breathing pipe with the fuel map wicked-up a bit.  It'd be cool for your bike to snarl around the island.

How're ya doin'?

We just bought a place so i'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  :lol:
I've been keeping tabs on your progress...glad to see you're doing better my man. I'll give you a buzz one of these days.

Here's a crazy thought...do you still have access to your bike parts? I mean, if your ECU is loaded with the TOR map...see where i'm going with this?  :twisted:

Stretch

The Gecko came and collected the Tiger back in January.  She's gone.  The stuff I'm posting here is stuff I have floating around in the garage and what the insurance adjuster let me pull off the bike.

I'd have liked to have parted out the bike, but they gave me such a great settlement on it, I couldn't argue.  And I turned right around and bought a metric ton of Jeep goodies.  So, from the ashes of my Tiger arises one hell of a Jeep.

(Cue Gregorian chanting)

SethTiger

Will this pipe work on a 885i (1999).

Cos

Oh well...t'was a good thought, you have to admit.  :lol:

Stretch

Quote from: "SethTiger"Will this pipe work on a 885i (1999).

Check out Chris Canning's comments regarding 885 / 955 exhaust compatibility a few posts below...

EvilBetty

LOL that thing sounds wicked  :twisted:

Maybe I should keep my Girly and buy that thing up!
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Stretch

Quote from: "EvilBetty"LOL that think sounds wicked  :twisted:

Maybe I should keep my Girly and buy that thing up!

Yes, I think you should.

How're you doing?   8)

EvilBetty

Stuck in New Orleans for a conference without either bike.   :x

Leaving for a cruise the week after though.  :roll:

Stretch

I found the pipe in my garage wrapped up in plastic.

Still available, $300 shipped in the USA.

EvilBetty

Hey Stretch!  Making room for another Jeep and stumbling across goodies?  :lol:

Stretch

Hi.  8)

It's trail-riding season.  I was bringing my old Honda XL250 out of mothballs and unearthed the pipe.

I'm getting back into bikes now after a couple years off.  It's in the blood I guess... I just can't stay away from two-wheelers.

Strictly off-road now though.

EvilBetty

I can understand that.  I know guys that have had serious injuries riding bikes offroad.  But none of them due to a cager.  :?  :?