News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rossi crashes out of Motogp

Started by KuzzinKenny, June 06, 2010, 12:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

this was a biggy by the Doctor !! and i think its the first time he`s missed a race due to injury !! hope he heals well and can finnish off the season !!

all the best Valentino !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

aeronca

wow. thats a hell of a crash.  :shock:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

First race he's missed since 1996, 230 GPs without missing a single one etc etc.

Pundits believe that since he'll miss at least three races he's no chance of taking the title this year. And they think, since he doesn't do second best, he'll not rush to come back until he's fully fit.  There's also talk of him having the shoulder surgery he needs now rather than at the end of the season.  But that's pundits, we'll have to wait and see what the Doctor says.

Anyone want to buy two three-day tickets for Silverstone Moto GP?

(Only joking..... can't wait to see the new circuit).
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Ouch!

Given the severity of the injury, his age, his wealth and the fact he's won everything sooooo many times already, I wonder if we'll see him again in motogp.

Can't imagine motogp without him....
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

John Stenhouse

He'll be back, he wants all the records. Ago has more titles than him I think.

Like you can't imagine the class without him, hope he heals quick
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

DESERT RAIDER

OH MY thats one hell of a crash , thats him out most of the racing year but he will be back , can see Ben spies being moved up

Nick Calne

yeah there's a question.  Who'll ride the other factory yamaha in two weeks time.

If it is Ben Spies then he'd better show some more promise than he has done so far....

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "nickcalne"yeah there's a question.  Who'll ride the other factory yamaha in two weeks time.

If it is Ben Spies then he'd better show some more promise than he has done so far....

Like he did this afternoon!!  Early laps he was riding like he was up for it - as high as 4th - and running consistently higher than Colin Edwards.  Plus he's directly employed by Yamaha, not Tech T3 so the move would be straightforward.  I'd like to see what he could do at Silverstone in 2 weeks.  :qgreenjumpers  :5moped  :friday
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Well it's a new circuit for everyone at Silverstone.  So even less room for any excuses then.

It will be interesting!

I would much prefer Jorge, Casey or even Ben Spies to win but I think you might find some Hondas at the sharp end.  The new track is long and fast apparently.

Bixxer Bob

Just looking for someone to back in the future once Rossi retires; always been a sucker for the underdog.  WSB guys rarely do well in GP so it would be nice to see him crack it.  I have a lot of respect for Jorge - the way he behaves and handles himself as well as his ability on a bike - but he fell on his feet bagging an M1 so he's had it a bit easier than Casey, Danny etc.