News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Quick update on my Tigger.

Started by Gungho1989, June 18, 2010, 02:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gungho1989

Just wanted to get back in here and say hey get some advice and let everyone know I am a dedicated Tiger addict now.
 Been Riding the Tiger I picked up this spring a bunch. Have put another 2.2g on it since I picked it up.
When the weather is reasonable and at times not, I have been riding it back and forth to work. I work seconds so get off at Midnight and riding about the City at night has been rather entertaining.
 I have done some light offroad, mainly riding around gates in old Industrial complexes and state properties. Haven't put her down yet but damn near pulled a groin muscle to be able to say that. *a couple of three times now*
 If I had the time coming I would hit the Tiger with some friends this summer but after having to start over at a new plant no vac time available.
 So midnight jaunts about derelict buildings and industrial ruins will have to suffice for now. The sad thing is these properties are far to commonplace here the last few years a testament to where we are heading I think.

Hoping to hook up with some people locally who get into that type of riding get out a bit and see what kinda trouble I can get myself into.

Wife and I started talking about when the time is right and all the stars are aligned of maybe going to Ireland and roaming about on a couple of Tigers!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government strong enough to take everything you have" - Thomas Jefferson