News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2010 West Virginia EuroRider Rendezvous August 20-22, 2010

Started by Yukon, June 10, 2010, 03:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukon

For those of you suffering from East Coast Tiger Ride-In withdrawal, this event will help you fill the void.   "Woody" and "Hawkster" along with Gary Simmons are organizing the Rendezvous for August 20-22.  The format is very similar to past Ride-Ins and the setting is the Mountains of Cairo, WV.  

Event details can be found  Here

eldiii

Yukon

Quote from: "eldiii"I'm coming

eldiii

Ed,
Look forward to seeing you there.  We've got Lucifer Orange and Caspian Blue covered.
Jack

eldiii

Jack, I see you on your Tiger riding through Westmont from time to time; I need to get out more.

WVdyhrd

i'm a definite maybe, hopefully... getting off work is a crap shoot.

Curious, any gravel/dirt roads gonna be thrown in the mix?
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

rwoodhead

Quote from: "WVdyhrd"Curious, any gravel/dirt roads gonna be thrown in the mix?

I'm a McAdam guy, but there are a lot of road options available in that area, so I'm sure the gang can come up with some ideas and maybe provide some company to explore'em. Hope you can off work and join in.

WOODY
Visit http://www.NittanyRoadRiders.com
Ron Woodhead, Leader
The Nittany Road Riders, State College, PA
Visit http://www.NittanyRoadRiders.com
(Kissell Motorsports RAT Pack)

Yukon

This event is less than 2 weeks away.  Updated details can be found  Here.

WVdyhrd

plannin on being there, would love to know if anyone else is gonna be off the beaten track. Fresh tkc's deserve some work

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

Yukon

Quote from: "WVdyhrd"plannin on being there, would love to know if anyone else is gonna be off the beaten track. Fresh tkc's deserve some work

Mike,

Will your Tiger's previous owner be attending?  WV Mike is the King of "Off the Beaten Track!  He was able to meet us after dinner on Saturday night last year to say hello and swap some stories.  I'm sure the new KTM is looking for a work out.

WVdyhrd

unfortunately he will not, he has a previous engagement. I'll actually probably be camping on his ultra secret property rather then north bend. I do off-beaten track, it's just not my normal area

advrider->wvdyhrd

WVdyhrd

Sadly work gods are not smiling. Looks like I will be leaving huntington early sat morning for a meandering ride through the mtns in the general area around north bend. I am going to try to make it in time to eat some food, caht and see everyone's bikes.

If anyone is looking to explore some more hit me up, drop south sat morning and we'll see where we end up.

advrider->wvdyhrd