News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

ADV RIDER GLOBAL TAG

Started by BigMark, June 11, 2010, 11:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

Cmon guys i am the only Tiger rider in the game, Help me out will ya...

Regional forum - Global Wildcard Tag..

Pretty Please.. :D

Sin_Tiger

I think I tried that and got bogged down, time to give it another go. :icon_scratch
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Ah, now I understand. I was thinking about something entirely different  :roll: let me get to the end of the thread and see what we can do  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Castle's, roman villas, cheers Spud

KuzzinKenny

ADV RIDER GLOBAL TAG ?????????????????????????????????

OK !! ya got me !! WTF  :?

is there a link !! did i miss somethin !! do i realy want to know !!

i know its only 4 words but can you dumb it down a bit !!  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Ya have to read the thread a bit, haven't got past pg 25 yet  :roll:

Basically a photo tag game for bikes. Take a pic of your bike at some location and specify what's special, next one to post up a similar shot "Grabs" the Tag and posts another specific shot to be grabbed  :wink:  comparethemeerkat.com  :wink: shimple