News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Australian Tiger riders?

Started by liddell, June 19, 2010, 10:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liddell

So anyone from Aus (The land down under)

Can you let us know where you are, state and town even.

Would love to catch up with fellow tiger riders in Australia.

Heading up to Mount Isa next thursday to pick up my new mobile home, which the Tiger will be mounted on the back.
Jas Liddell
Triumph Tiger 2002 955i (Black)
www.liddell.com.au

Advwannabe

Hi Again Liddel,

There are at least 3 of us here in Canberra, 4 counting the blue steamer I saw coming the other way on the Queanbeyan Rd today.

TigerBill, who posts up here and I went to the last FarRide in Mitchell a couple of weeks ago.

Try searching for "Oz Tiger riders" over at Adventure rider. About a dozen of us post up on that thread and a few more post up on "the Triumph Tiger picture thread" there as well.

I hope we can hook up at some time in the future.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

liddell

Quote from: "Advwannabe"Hi Again Liddell,

Try searching for "Oz Tiger riders" over at Adventure rider. About a dozen of us post up on that thread and a few more post up on "the Triumph Tiger picture thread" there as well.

I hope we can hook up at some time in the future.

the Triumph Tiger picture thread? this on ADVrider.com or here?

Yes that would be great if we can hook up some time for a ride. I have a friend in Caberra who I plan on seeing hopefully soon, which I just may ride down to.
Jas Liddell
www.liddell.com.au

zadok_oz

I'm on the West Coast in Perth.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

liddell

Quote from: "zadok_oz"I'm on the West Coast in Perth.

Well nice to meet you aswell, would be great to go for a ride, but just getting to perth would be one hell of a ride.  :D

Anyone else in the land of Oz???
Jas Liddell
www.liddell.com.au

oxnsox

I'm as close as Zadok.....  But I'm in the East Island
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liddell

Quote from: "oxnsox"I'm as close as Zadok.....  But I'm in the East Island

where is that?
Jas Liddell
www.liddell.com.au

Lordy

Another one here from Canberra.  I don't get out off road near enough..
I have been an off road rider for more than 35yrs on and off.  This is the biggest chookie I have had.

\'03 Lucifer Red Tiger

oxnsox

Quote from: "liddell"
Quote from: "oxnsox"I'm as close as Zadok.....  But I'm in the East Island

where is that?
Well we call you guys across the ditch the West Island, cause we have North and South covered....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin_Tiger

i saw a T shirt with that on it (Aus scaled to NZ size   :ImaPoser ) many moons ago in New Plymouth.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Advwannabe

Well Liddel, Lordy, there will have to be a get together soon. There are lots of great gravel roads to tackle up into the snowies and Brindabellas.
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Tomas03

I'm from Windsor, on the outskirts of Sydney, and only a stonethrow to the best riding roads around Sydney. :headbang

The next FarRide is on the 8/10 and I am thinking of trying it out for size. Anyone else goin. :?:
Daniel
Home is where the tiger is.

1998 Volcanic Red Steamer
1972 Honda XL250 MotoSport (the original dual purpose)
1982 Kwaka Gpz 550 race bike
1983 Mercedes 230TE wagon tow vehicle

Advwannabe

Hey Tomas, Liddell,

I'll be at FR14, think Tiger Bill wil be as well. Unfortunately at this stage I'll be on the Daytona and sticking to the sealed roads.

Travelling down to Bemm River in the morning via Brown Mountain, back over the bonang
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180