News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS:off road exhaust 955i

Started by gatorwesty, June 21, 2010, 02:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatorwesty

100.00, you  pay shipping and any paypal fees.

conus

It makes your Tiger growl thats for sure. I prefer a more stealthy exhaust though so it must go.

Stainless construction, will last longer than your bike, and the rider too.

You will be noticed with this exhaust, some say more hp with the offroad tune, which I never did.

So have some fun this summer and turn your tiger loose.............

johnnyadventurepants

\'99 Tiger 885i

gatorwesty

usa, shipped to lower 48 only.on your dime.

gatorwesty

picture of the pipe

johnnyadventurepants

Is this stamped at all?  Street legal?  Not street legal? etc
\'99 Tiger 885i

gatorwesty

gatorwesty

bump, lowered to 100 bucks

matts23

Is that a Riders of the Lost Empire pipe?  I remember seeing one on eBay a while back.  I hear that they are loud but make good power.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

jwray76

Very interested. Do you have the stock pipe to put back on or would you be interested in a trade for my TOR exhaust? Either way I am still interested. Please shoot me a PM if you prefer to do business in private  :D

gatorwesty

yes it is loud, and yes it makes power. I dont have the off road tune in but can feel the difference from stock. The dang front wheel wants to come off the ground when I twist and rip. Buyer beware.......

gatorwesty

pm'd jwray76, to discuss trade

jwray76

PM replied too...hoping to make a deal

jwray76

Looks like we have a deal :D  Sorry neighbors  :twisted: