News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Live anyone ??

Started by KuzzinKenny, June 26, 2010, 03:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Quote from: "Chris Canning"You need to get out a little more BT you don't pay for company promo's,it's a company promoting it'self,the part you play is turning up and being a past and potentional customer,they put their corporate hand in their pocket, not you,it's got nothing to do with money per say,it's how PR  works,and in the end they don't pay either the taxman does.

I get out quite enough Chris. You need to enter the real world. What you're asking is like Manchester United paying for all their fans to go to the Cup final.  :roll:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Chris Canning

Go to a few other one make event's and find out what the others do,oh and yes i have been to a Triumph event at the factory and didn't pay for that either.

As i said,it's there job to promote Triumph to the buying public,it's not my job to pay for it,but hey i don't blame Triumph if their cute enough to get the mug punter to chip in instead good for them  :wink:

BruKen

:shock:
Fleece the punter?
The bastards!
Tar and feathers   :!: :lol:

oxnsox

If they made it free the whole of Scotland would turn up... Guess the 'fee' is to try and get serious folk only???

But I agree they should at least give you a goodie bag with say a Triumph leather jacket in it. if you came on one of their products...
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "oxnsox"If they made it free the whole of Scotland would turn up... Guess the 'fee' is to try and get serious folk only???

:P
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Go to a few other one make event's and find out what the others do,oh and yes i have been to a Triumph event at the factory and didn't pay for that either.

As i said,it's there (their) job to promote Triumph to the buying public,it's not my job to pay for it,but hey i don't blame Triumph if their cute enough to get the mug punter to chip in instead good for them  :wink:

So, do you expect to go to an AC/DC concert and get in free because you bought their records? Get real man!

Chris Canning

Well Triumph have had around £14000 off me,i've spent about 20 quid on AC/DC records so not quite the same  :wink:

blacktiger

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Well Triumph have had around £14000 off me,i've spent about 20 quid on AC/DC records so not quite the same  :wink:

In principal it's exactly the same.

Chris Canning

Principal!! yea right,more like 13,980,it's all about money,they sure as hell ain't going to spend theirs if yourdaft enough to spend yours

NeilD

well I've done the proper English thing - had a moan about it but bought a ticket anyway!!   :D  
see some of you there?