News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Dynojet Stage one is it worth it?

Started by Jaythro, July 02, 2010, 12:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaythro

I have a Local seller whi has a Dyna Stage one kit for a steamer

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dynojet-Kit-Trium ... 5d2669c455

Anyone think this is worth a shot??

Mustang

no

to much $$$$$$$$$$$4 for the very SMALL gain you are going to get

the tigger already has a midrange that kicks ass (assuming you have mikuni's, which you must if you are looking at a dynajet kit)

nightrunner

Search this forum for jetting threads.  Also scroll up to the sticky on jetting.

I don't much care for jet kits in general because they only give you mains and needles.   In many cases you can improve the low end performance and cold starts with larger pilots.  For what they charge for those kits, they should include it all.   So far I've done both my Tiger and Transalp with bigger pilots and they start much easier and low end roll on is better.

That having been said, some people love jet kits.  So just to share info, Factory Pro does sell a kit for the Keihins in case anyone is interested.
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

MtheTiger

When you got aftermarket open racecans on it and Daytona cams in use the following jetting (both snorkels open of course):

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,7598

Fuel milage sucks (about 13 kms on 1 liter when abused) but Tigger runs like Stig right up to the limiter.

Some other thread that I can't find anymore claims this setup holds 135 BHP.
Don't know if this is accurate but my Tigger's has more than enough grunt for me 8)

Cheers

M
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue