News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Girly Items for Sale

Started by LookoutMountainTiger, July 25, 2010, 10:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LookoutMountainTiger

Items listed below from my 06 Tiger. Brand New Dyna Jet 02 Sensor, Mustangs footpegs, never installed 5" Rox Risers, throttlemeister throttle lock. Price including shipping CONUS listed below.

ThrottleMeister Throttle Lock :  65.00  SOLD

DynaJet 02 Oxygen Sensor:  14.99

RoxRisers:  30.00  SOLD

Footpegs:  65.00 Sold

EvilBetty

Thank god I'm selling my Girly.  I would have bought everything you listed :D
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

LookoutMountainTiger

All of it is like new as I only had the items a short time and have had to sell the bike because of joint replacement. I loved the bike but it was hard for me to hold up with bad knee's. I am keeping my 03 Bonnie and will see how things transpire and may have to buy a Speedmaster because of the forward pegs.

JTT

Hey Porter,

Footpegs arrived today!  Perfect, and already installed!  Big thanks.

For others out there looking at Porter's other goodies, I can vouch for him being a pleasure to deal with.
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

LookoutMountainTiger

Hey JT, thanks but Mr. Mustang needs all the credit for his work and also his tireless work on the forum. I am glad you like them as they were a must for me.