News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Squires cafe

Started by Geoff D, July 28, 2010, 10:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff D

Big do on at Squires cafe this Saturday (31st)..huge autojumble, etc, etc

I'll be there on silver Girly or Red Tenere ... if you're there gimme a shout I'll buy you a cuppa  :wink:
The older I get the faster I was...

Sin_Tiger

:cry:  these are the things I miss about being in the UK.

Could I have that cuppa "to go" please Geoff  :wink:  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BONANZA

I was hoping to go to this but unfortunately work got in the way :(
Any pics anyone?
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Geoff D

You didn't miss anything, wasn't anything worth taking pics of.

Had a nice ride there, sausage sarnie & a cuppa, had a look round, had another cuppa (sin tigers  :lol: ) & had a nice ride the long way home.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Geoff D"You didn't miss anything, wasn't anything worth taking pics of.

Had a nice ride there, sausage sarnie & a cuppa, had a look round, had another cuppa (sin tigers  :lol: ) & had a nice ride the long way home.

Well I think that desreves at least one piccie if I was buying  :lol:  I can get that here but Roti Pratta and Teh Tarik is just just not the same as standing in your leathers on the roadside at a layby burger van trying not to scald yourself with a wobbly paper cup  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BONANZA

Quote from: "Geoff D"You didn't miss anything, wasn't anything worth taking pics of.

Had a nice ride there, sausage sarnie & a cuppa, had a look round, had another cuppa (
sin tigers  :lol: ) & had a nice ride the long way home.
Glad to hear youre getting some decent miles in.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Geoff D

Quote from: "BONANZA"Glad to hear youre getting some decent miles in.

Longest ride since March, did almost 200 miles....  :thumbsup