News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

chp bstrd mirror needs

Started by WVdyhrd, August 12, 2010, 05:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVdyhrd

I broke off my right oem mirror  :(  wanna replace it. Found them on bikebandit but you have to buy both sides. I'm a cheap bstrd. Anyone have JUST a right (only need stalk and mirror don't need mounting hardware or left hand assembly)? If so I wanna buy it. Also if anyone needs just a left, I'll split the cost of both with you.

Mike
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

walker

actually, it's worse than that. The bike bandit diagram is indicating that the same assembly is used for either the left or the right. That $72 is for ONE side... both would be $140 (I'm going by the 2000 model year).

Spud

got one sat in the garage never used, a wee bit to far to send it to the states :cry: , I have the extended versions on my bike, better rear view and less buffering :wink:  cheers Spud

WVdyhrd

i have extenders :) but they take the stock mirrors so I know  the advantage :)

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

KuzzinKenny

I think they`re a standard 10mm thread so most aftermarket stuff should fit !!

but don`t quote me on it !!  :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

WVdyhrd

thx it does, ive got a crappy lil one in there for now, just like them to match

advrider->wvdyhrd