News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

uh oh, it broke

Started by rybes, August 20, 2010, 11:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

evenin.  :D

ya know the lil ally bit at the bottom of the tank, the drain where the hose attaches. ya know the one, gets blocked it rains tank fills up with water you get stranded. yep, that one. well, i was strippin me tank down so i could go get it painted, went to undo the drain nipple bit and its snapped. any ideas how to fix it ? i was gunna clean it all up n use some chemical metal t put it back in then drill the hole out again. what ya reckon ?

mustang, im lookin in your direction  :wink:  :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Mustang

personally I would'nt bother tryin to remove it ..there is no reason it's only a drain for the rainwater two of my tigers have not had the rubber hose on that drain for a long time

you know how it will go .....you try to get the broken bit out you'll end up cracking the plastic around it and then sure enuff it will be leaking fuel ...I say leave it be

MtheTiger

just keep them holes open and U're good
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue