News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

You can not be serious man !

Started by qbto, August 21, 2010, 11:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbto

Ok so it's slightly off topic , cause its not a Triumph but

http://rocketshields.com/

ArcticTiger

After all, may be better of buying the whole cage :roll:  
I prefer to be outside when I am riding my bike.
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

KuzzinKenny

What a brilliant idea  :shock:  just think of the xtra luggage space.....

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/new%20main/box ... 50_200.jpg

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

KK

ps and you could fit a windscreen wiper :roll:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

coachgeo

For commuters its not a bad idea even better if it had skirts you can add that keep rain out, again thinking of commuters and not adv. riders.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

jphish

Saw alot of these type of gizmo's in Europe on Piaggios and the like. Not a bad idea for the rainy season, but not sure they would look to cool on a Tiger ??

Mustang

I'll take one of these please .......... :love10

qbto

I like the Givi luggage   :P

aeronca

let me be the first to say what we are all thinking THATS GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:  :roll:  :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

coachgeo

Quote from: "aeronca"let me be the first to say what we are all thinking -   THATS GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:  :roll:  :lol:
Too each his own.  For me.. As much rain as we had here last year... and the desire to make my bike a  daily communter (once I find another damn engine* I can afford for the swap), IMHO dont think it is gay at all. Outside the box yeah.... gay no.

Would like to see it crash tested.  Just wondering if in a deer hit, or any other frontal collision if the unit where it gets seperated from the front of the bike or broke would turn into a blade that cuts the rider in half.

Would rather it break free completly myself.  maybe when you hit the road you can land in it and ride it like a sled  :lol:

*last one I bought was then stolen in shipment
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"let me be the first to say what we are all thinking THATS GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:  :roll:  :lol:
:iagree  :thumbsup

Mustang

Quote from: "coachgeo".. and the desire to make my bike a  daily communter (once I find another damn engine* I can afford for the swap),
instead of a fantasy .....................................
why don't you take the two bikes and make one that runs and is decent , then you will at least have a motorbike to ride !