News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

DaveB 's Airbrushing

Started by daveb, September 02, 2010, 09:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Hope it sounds as good as it looks  :rock-1  :rock  :rock-1  :rock

KK

hope so, I have asked for a photo when he rebuilds the bass.

daveb

I have been at it again, side panels off my brothers TDM900, still got a lot of work to do

daveb

daveb

just done the clear coat, next step will be the poilishing

daveb

improved photos of my brothers TDM900 panels

daveb

final images of the TDM900 panels here

sorry about the reflections

daveb

my latest creation on a used welding mask, got maybe 3 or 4 weeks left before its completed.

more here

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/D ... rbrushing/

Sin_Tiger

Nice work Sir, you're tempting me to buy a new welding shield just to get it brushed  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

daveb

The Flame one i did for him is being well used by the others in the crew.

Once i finish Iron man theme, I got a rocker cover for a Saxo to jazz up.

daveb

just a question remains, do i say its finished as less is more and add multilple layers of clearcoat or add some more details.

Cos

Makes one wonder what could be done with a matte black Shoei hornet...hmmmmm....

daveb

Quote from: "Cos"Makes one wonder what could be done with a matte black Shoei hornet...hmmmmm....

anything is possible, just use your imagination

rf9rider

How are you at spraying Tigers?
Fancy one on my crash helmet  :)

daveb

Quote from: "rf9rider"How are you at spraying Tigers?
Fancy one on my crash helmet  :)

never tried spraying a tiger, how long do they sit still for  :D

loads of stencils out there to down load and cut, spoilt for choice.

daveb

1st coat of clear coat done,  :grin