News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike rallies

Started by Black TRH, September 22, 2004, 07:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black TRH

Do any of you British cats frequent bike rallies. I attend the Farmyard Party in Helmsley North Yorkshire every year, but intend to go to a few more next year. BMF show next May sounds like fun. If you know of a stomping good meet let me know. :D

maddog666

Just noticed how old this thread is, but I will be going to Farmyard this year 15/16th June.

Cracking rally

Anyone else go to any rallys?

http://www.farmyardparty.com/en/farmyard/a6240

rf9rider

We`ll be at the BMF show this weekend, only because it`s 3 miles away from where i live.
It`s slowly been going downhill over the last few years, only going to see if i can get some cheap gear, need some new gloves and boots  :)

Spud

Only ever been to one and I wondered why I bothered, but the ride out on the saturday was excellent and really well worth the effort. The snoring and farting the heroic beer guzzling I really can do without. The perpetual aroma of testosterone and bullshit really was a turn off. :wink:

cheers Spud  :wink:

trophydave

Quote from: "maddog666"Just noticed how old this thread is, but I will be going to Farmyard this year 15/16th June.

Cracking rally

I will be at the Farmyard  :D

Sin_Tiger

Trying to plan my UK leave for later in the year, finding an excuse to get away from work. Any suggestions for events / shows that would be worthwhile? I haven't searched yet, I recall the NEC classic car and bike show were both on the same weekend on a previous year, winner if that's still the case?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

They're held in the same halls now, classic car ticket gets you in to both
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

maddog666

Quote from: "trophydave"
Quote from: "maddog666"Just noticed how old this thread is, but I will be going to Farmyard this year 15/16th June.

Cracking rally

I will be at the Farmyard  :D

Nice one young fella, we will be the roudy testostrone fueled drunk lot camping near the biggest pile of wood with a day fire :-)  :lol:  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"They're held in the same halls now, classic car ticket gets you in to both

That's what I remembered, cheers John.

Time for some research, apologies for the brief hijack.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

maddog666

Well as im working away next week im off to pack my bike ready for Farmyard next weekend.

If anyone is there hope you have a good one.

If you see a tall drunk ginger bearded fella near a black tiger 885 then that will probably be me so come n say hello.

Rock on, M@  :wav

fraser ross

boy scouts in leather !!!  :lol: