News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Happy trail or Givi need help

Started by hooligan971, September 16, 2010, 03:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooligan971

I like the look of the Givi much better with the lines of the bike (99 Tiger)but think the HT would be more durable. One thing I would like to know is what the Givi 41 looks like from behind. Does the bag on the exhaust side jutt out way farther to one side ? Anyone have pics or comments ? I need to order one or the other very soon.
99 Tiger
61 Bonneville
88 KZ1000p
66 Tiger
06 Monster (sold)

WVdyhrd

Quote from: "hooligan971"I like the look of the Givi much better with the lines of the bike (99 Tiger)but think the HT would be more durable. One thing I would like to know is what the Givi 41 looks like from behind. Does the bag on the exhaust side jutt out way farther to one side ? Anyone have pics or comments ? I need to order one or the other very soon.

I absolutely love the ht boxes on my tiger. Sure they look a little bit rougher then a streamlined givi. But they work great. Tons of room, waterproof, easily lockable, hinge top makes great access and removable (think camp chair), and fit with the more adv ready setup on my tiger.

Buy whichever you like best! If it's about looks buy what looks best to you, functionality buy what you think will suit your needs best! Regardless of what others think, it's a good size farkle investment, so just like buyin a bike buy what you want, otherwise you'll be wondering every time you use them.
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

KuzzinKenny

Hey hooligan971 !! have a looky here...........

http://www.triumphrat.net/photogallery/ ... /album192/

quite a few different options !!

and here....

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/pr ... w/285/502/

there's loads of stuff at twistedthrottle, just search there luggage options !!

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly