News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Demo bike found!

Started by EvilBetty, September 20, 2010, 08:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

matts23

I looked at this bike a couple Saturdays ago.  The day before the Engle motors R.A.T. ride.  It was pristine.  I wonder if they would notice me running away with the roulette green topbox?
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

EvilBetty

Tell them your interested in it.  For some reason they don't sell luggage well on used bikes.  They usually want too much for it is my guess, but you might have to wait till they sell the bike.  Being this old though I don't know.  Worth a try though.

jsingraham

To both of you KC area Matts....have you seen/heard of some of their other "really old" bikes down in their "vault" there at Engle's.  I don't recall the make/model of them all, but they had some fantastic ones stashed away and I have heard that some are still crated.
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

EvilBetty

No, I've been in a lot of the shop but they have a couple other garages that I haven't been inside.  1 underneath the front parking lot, and the one directly east of it.

I'll ask Adam or Pat next time I'm in there about it :)

Tigerenvy