News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Redesigned OEM Sprocket Washer?

Started by prbarr, September 23, 2010, 11:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prbarr

Hi all,

I picked up my OEM chain and sprocket kit today.  I plan on doing the work tomorrow.  One thing I noticed was that the front sprocket locking washer has been redesigned.  There are no tabs that are clearly meant to be bent against the nut as shown on the bikebandit diagrams.  Is the washer just designed to be bent at any location once the nut is torqued down, rather than having a tab to bend?  Can anyone chime in?

Thanks!

Mustang

Quote from: "prbarr"Hi all,

One thing I noticed was that the front sprocket locking washer has been redesigned.  There are no tabs that are clearly meant to be bent against the nut as shown on the bikebandit diagrams.  Is the washer just designed to be bent at any location once the nut is torqued down, rather than having a tab to bend?  Can anyone chime in?

Thanks!
you answered your own question ............... :lol: