News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Motorcycle Switches

Started by TigerTrax, September 28, 2010, 12:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Bixxer Bob

Some very useful stuff on there TT.  I've been looking for a good waterproof momentary button for a while now  :)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

The Midnight Rambler

They look useful and they have rockers which match the factory heated grips switch but theirs light up.
Which make me wonder if my grips switch should light up. It never has since new but I might be missing out on cockpit bling!
Is it supposed to?
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

John Stenhouse

Mine doesn't either, so I guess not
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

moose

some nice stuff on there

cosmo

Quote from: "The Midnight Rambler"They look useful and they have rockers which match the factory heated grips switch but theirs light up.
Which make me wonder if my grips switch should light up. It never has since new but I might be missing out on cockpit bling!
Is it supposed to?

Mine does, but I used a switch from a Subaru. It has illumination for night and an indicator for 'on'.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.