News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wow !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, October 05, 2010, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

it is long but worth it, enjoy !!

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

Hey Kenny, ya big softie!!!!

You're right though, I was moved.... :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Hey BB !! she can blast em out !! in a good way :roll:  

enjoy !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

and the next belter !!

:thumbsup

KK

Bixxer Bob

You've got the hots for 'er eh Kenny??   :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"You've got the hots for 'er eh Kenny??   :lol:

Oooooh Yea !!  :shock:

:lol:

KK

Spud

The mans in love  :oops:  so leave him alone  :wink:

cheers Spud

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Spud"The mans in love  :oops:  so leave him alone  :wink:

cheers Spud

:love10  :love10  :love10

:shock:

:ImaPoser

KK

KuzzinKenny

She does it again............

:eusa_clap  :eusa_clap  :eusa_clap  :eusa_clap

KK

coachgeo

Xfactor has (as usual) a rather deep pool of talent.  Mary is one of many... except maybe Wagner who is still in it via comedy relief votes.

Question is are those who enjoy Mary's genre watching X Factor and are they the type who will actually vote in large enough numbers as things get close.   IMHO she does not draw cross genre listener votes like say a Paul Potts or Susan Boyle did on BGT so doubt she will win Xfactor BUTTTT.....  Life's looking grand for her..... she'll probably do a few years of semi successful CD's and  a few years of well paying gigs after all is said and done when XF is over this year.

IMHO it will either be Cher or Matt to win this year
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

KuzzinKenny

I think yer right ( IMHO she does not draw cross genre listener votes ) but what a voice she has !!  :shock:  it's been a great show this year with a load of talent ( Xcept Wagner  :roll:  ) i just don't get it  :?

no idea who will win !!

KK

KuzzinKenny

She does it again ( blows the roof off the XFactor studio )  :shock:

but in a good way........

enjoy  :thumbsup

KK

oxnsox

Was she pointing at you KK....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "oxnsox"Was she pointing at you KK....

:shock:  :oops:

KK

KuzzinKenny