News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Free... Autocom headset extension...TAKEN

Started by jnutiger, October 24, 2010, 09:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnutiger

TAKEN......I have what I believe to be an Autocom headset extension, in very good condition.  It is stamped Autocom on both of the rubber boots. Usable lenght is just over 35"/91cm. It is an older five pin version.  I checked the resistance in line between all five pins and found them good as new.  Pulled the boots back and all connections are heat shrunk, solid and no corrosion.  This is not your typical Chines made audio cable.  I hate to pitch it into a draw and forget about it. So, if anyone would like it, you can Paypal me the actual shipping cost via USPS 1st class (guessing just a few dollars).

2006 Tiger

AK Tiger

If you still have it, I'd like it!  I'll PM my address to you.  Thanks a bunch! :D
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

jnutiger

From one Alaskan Tiger to another, the cable has been spoken for.
2006 Tiger