News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just a hello...

Started by Boika, October 28, 2010, 08:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boika

Hi all, I'm a new owner of a toxic green 955. (8 years old - only 1600 miles on it!?)

Have come from sportsbikes so it's a bit of a change but at the moment I especially like the comfort thing!

Nice to see such an active forum, I'm sure I'll be coming back for help sooner or later....

Cheers,

Si

EvilBetty

Congrats on the "new" bike and welcome to TigerTriple! :occasion14
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Bixxer Bob

Welcome mate.  200 miles a year?  That's a Sunday morning bimble once a fortnight during the summer.  As you've come from sports bikes it's in for a helluva shock  :shock:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

jwray76

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Boika"Hi all, I'm a new owner of a toxic green 955. (8 years old - only 1600 miles on it!?)

Si

Welcome  :occasion14

Nice find, I love to see things like this  8)  need to get some pics of it up.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Welcome from Stourbridge  :wink:  
8 years old and only 1600 miles thats nothing, sounds like a very good buy.
cheers Spud :wink: