News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TuneECU News and Updates Here

Started by DeanRider, November 19, 2010, 06:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeanRider

STOP PRESS: TuneECU v. 1.7.8c now released

Bug Fix: Displaying the incorrect ID map (Keihin)

Direct Link: http://www.box.net/shared/pusg6v7nyd

Enjoy!

>Deano :D
1967 Triumph Tiger T100
1984 BMW R100CS
2002 Daytona 955i CE
2006 Triumph Tiger 955i
2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
2011 Royal Enfield 350 Bullet Classic

Bixxer Bob

Cheers Deano.  On face value it doesn't affect us but hey ho,  nice to know  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

DeanRider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"On face value it doesn't affect us but hey ho,  nice to know  :wink:

I use TuneECU for my '06 955i Tiger regularly -- whether to update the tune map in order to try and quell the surging, or clear the fault codes brought up by my 'seemingly faulty' fuel level sender...

On the http://www.tuneecu.com website, through the kindness of the webmaster Tom, I have posted a few custom tunes for the 955i and of course there is the 1050 Tiger as well..

If anyone needs help navigating the TuneECU program please send me a PM, I'll be happy to help you out or at least point you in the right direction. :)

>D
1967 Triumph Tiger T100
1984 BMW R100CS
2002 Daytona 955i CE
2006 Triumph Tiger 955i
2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
2011 Royal Enfield 350 Bullet Classic

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "DeanRider"I use TuneECU for my '06 955i Tiger regularly to update the tune map in order to try and quell the surging, ....

Don't we all!!

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

I mainly use Tuneboy, but am familiar with TuneECU too.  Perhaps we should swap notes; I'll certainly have a look at your tunes to see what you've been up to  :wink:

Oh, and when I said "nothing there for us" I was referring to the Kehlin fix, not TuneECU :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Tom_Hamburg

12-23-10 TuneECUv1.8.2 now released

- Support Tiger 800 / 800 XC

Visit the Downlod page..

BR, Tom
www.tuneecu.net
Triumph Speed Triple 1050, Triumph Rocket Roadster

Bixxer Bob

Welcome Tom.   Any news on anybody getting hold of the latest Triumph-issued tunes?  We're all keen to know what's in them and what's changed.

For anyone not in the know, Tom  hosts a lot of the TuneECU stuff for which we should all be grateful...  :icon_salut

Tom_Hamburg

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your kind welcome greetings.

I hope I have understood your question correctly. Sorry, my English is very bad. :oops:

What has changed in detail in the maps, we do not know, because there are changes that neither with TuneECU still with TuneEdit are visible.
The tables are 99.9% the same. Most changes are internal software-things.

BR, Tom

Addendum:
As a note: With a new T-software-version only the maps are changed, which have also received another number.
www.tuneecu.net

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"For anyone not in the know, Tom  hosts a lot of the TuneECU stuff for which we should all be grateful...  :icon_salut

:iagree  :notworthy

i have 2 problems  :shock:

1 i cant get me puter in the shed !!

2 i cant get me Tigger up the stairs to me puter !!

:lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Tom_Hamburg

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny":iagree  :notworthy

KK

You have really a big problem. :?

Either you buy a second puter for the shed, or buy a crane for the Tiger.  :lol:

BR, Tom  :wink:
www.tuneecu.net

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Tom_Hamburg"Hi Bob,

Thank you for your kind welcome greetings.

I hope I have understood your question correctly. Sorry, my English is very bad. :oops:

What has changed in detail in the maps, we do not know, because there are changes that neither with TuneECU still with TuneEdit are visible.
The tables are 99.9% the same. Most changes are internal software-things.

BR, Tom

Addendum:
As a note: With a new T-software-version only the maps are changed, which have also received another number.

Thanks Tom.  There's an idea that Triumph may have changed how the software reads the sensors rather than changes to the maps.  I've been looking for someone who has the new Tiger map to ask if it behaves differently. I might have to pay the dealer to do mine so we can move forward.

Tom_Hamburg

Update

01-04-11 TuneECUv1.8.3 now released

- Adding coil and injectors tests (KTM)
- Bug when opening some RST Futura maps, Fixed.

BR, Tom
www.tuneecu.net

blacktiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"
Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"For anyone not in the know, Tom  hosts a lot of the TuneECU stuff for which we should all be grateful...  :icon_salut

:iagree  :notworthy

KK

Shoulda got a laptop for Christmas. :roll:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Tom_Hamburg

Update

01-14-11 TuneECUv1.8.4 now released

- Added the table export feature to a text file
- Initializing communication with the ECU (KTM) improved.
- Display of TPS voltage in Tests mode (KTM)

BR, Tom
www.tuneecu.net

Bixxer Bob

Tom_Hamburg

Update

01-24-11 TuneECUv1.8.5 now released

- Modification of the tables facilitated (see Doc.).
- Correction of bugs minor.

BR, Tom
www.tuneecu.net