News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic but............

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 01, 2010, 02:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Doing the food is the easy bit,keeping some drinking water unfrozen is the hassle.

NKL

I have never had a problem with the fat ball nets, may be I have more inteligent birds in my garden.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

oxnsox

Starlings.... On one side of the world you guys are feeding them and on the other I'm tossing their nests of my spouting.  Can't say I like them at all... but then they aren't natives down here and so compete with the locals for resources.

Still I like seeing the Quails about at the moment, and they're an introduced species here too.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spud

Quote from: "NKL"I have never had a problem with the fat ball nets, may be I have more inteligent birds in my garden.

"fat ball nets" is that another phrase for underpants ?  :shock:
cheers Spud

KuzzinKenny

Got a nice surprise the other day when lookin out me window !!

there was 7 of these in a tree just 20' from me window !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/natureuk/201 ... flux.shtml

was hard to see them as me windows have 4' icicles on them, looks like i'm in prison  :shock:  :lol:

the thaw has started now thank fook  :roll:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Mustang

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Got a nice surprise the other day when lookin out me window !!

was hard to see them as me windows have 4' icicles on them, looks like i'm in prison  :shock:  :lol:

the thaw has started now thank fook  :roll:

KK

John Stenhouse

That's spooky and beautiful at the same time
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting