News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Aston Martin Power courtesy of Visordown and U TUbe

Started by Bixxer Bob, December 08, 2010, 11:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

matts23

That's a good idea for people who just have extra Aston Martin V12's just lying around. :shock:
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

iansoady

Interesting, and sounds lovely.

I gave up on VD a while back as it got rather silly - therevcounter is a big improvement.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Bixxer Bob

I don't partake in their discussions, recent post expressing sympathy for a guy doing 109 mph in a 50 zone and openly attacking anyone who thought he got what was coming sort of sums VD up.  Not the sort of riders I want ot be associated with.. :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Impressive engineering I suppose, but thats about it, still, each to their own, I personally didnt think much of the exhaust note, a Jota or Montjuic  with the proper cans takes some beating. still, to my 50 odd year old ears anyway, "what d'ya say, Im a bit mutton"  :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Mustang

Does this tire make my ass look FAT ? :ImaPoser

Advwannabe

I don't care how ridiculous/impractical those things are. It's fantastic that they are out there and that people build them.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

NeilD

not a bike, but equally 'silly'    8)

oxnsox

'No Officer, you need to see my Pilots license...  And if I go any slower it'll stall, and you wouldn't want that to happen!!'
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mustang

John Stenhouse

Best thing you could do with a Fiat 124  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

cosmo

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Best thing you could do with a Fiat 124  :lol:

SECOND best. First best would involve the Forth Road bridge, a steering malfunction, and high speed.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

John Stenhouse

Isn't that the guy who builds amazing specials?

If it's the same guy he's built a Honda SS100, that's the moped with another cylinder stuck on it.
A Kawasaki 12 cylinder 2600cc, that's two Z1300s siamesed together

And the one I liked best, a FIVE cylinder two stroke, based on the Kawasaki triples of the seveties and eighties.

Best of all the look amazingly standard, you really do a double take when you count the exhausts.

John Stenhouse

Oh he said the reason for the Viper bike was Dodge selling theirs with the owners having to sign to say they would never ride them.

That one he intends to take round Europe next summer.