News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hey Bixxer Bob !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 18, 2010, 01:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Looks like the white stuff is headin your way saturday and sunday  :roll:

its still white here and its never been above 0c all week  :(

bloody hard tryin to keep the birds drinkin water wet  :shock:

as its usually just a solid block in the mornin  :?

mind how you go, don't want you slippin and crackin yer nut on the ground  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

John Stenhouse

It arrived here with a vengeance, 8 to 10 inches, been snowing all day only stopped at 7 pm.

Range Rovers rule, took the green beast out, no way I would have gotten the car out but that thing just rumbled through the lot.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

KuzzinKenny

We had -5c at 7 pm but its now -2c and cloudy  :shock:  :? so i think were in for a coverin   :roll:

KK

ps Range Rovers rule !! with the right tyres   :thumbsup
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

-6C last night but still no snow.  Plenty in Cambridge today though :)

Pathfinders rock!  (That's a Nissan in case you didn't.. oh never mind...)

Also havin' issues keeping the birds watered.  Knocked out the ice from their dish this morning and broke the plastic too.  Resorted to plastic trays from microwave food.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

daveb

The birds are going through the feeders like crazy, water bowl we have to change a few times a day as its frozen solid. but apparently we got more coming from the south later this afternoon.

I went out on the weekend and captured some nice photos

Colonel Nikolai

Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Timbox2

Got snowed in Friday morning, finally got the car out yesterday after 2 hours of snow shovelling. Went to Bristol this morning approx 40 miles from me, left Bristol at 12, got home 5:15, normally an hour tops, we dont have a clue in this Country when it comes to snow do we, never mind, Im locking meself in the Garage tomorrow with the Tiger, at least I managed to get all the bearings and seals for the back wheel today :D
2016 Tiger Sport

NeilD

no snow here...  :) serious frost though and freezin fog, everything was white when I left work this morning.. final nightshift then off till the 28th - just hope the car starts in the morning, supposed to be minus 10 tonight, and not getting above freezing all day tomorrow..  :shock:

daveb

Quote from: "Colonel Nikolai"nice pix daveb

Cheers, my house virtually backs onto the local Crematorium , its a great place to go for a walk.

I had a few strange look when I was photographing the grave yard.

Nimrod11

No snow here either...    :lol:

New years at the beach!   8)
----------
Tiger 2004