News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Two Wheeled Texans December Pie Run - Crockett, Texas

Started by Hemibee, December 19, 2010, 04:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemibee

Enjoyed a good ride up to Crockett, a little cool but not too bad.  The sunshine sure was nice.  

Met up with Dave and Tim at the Waffle House between Conroe and Willis.  I think they had a good laugh at my cold weather gear, but it was warm so I wasn't worried about how it looked.  :mrgreen:

We headed north to Willis and turned west to cross over Lake Conroe and head up 149 to north of Richards and then headed for Shiro and then a warming up stop in Madisonville at Buckee's before heading over to Crockett.

The photos from the ride...

Notice how the Harley Ultra Classic is protecting my Tiger from wayward cars coming down the street?

Scott praying for a safe ride home?

Nicely set up KLR

Nice Tiger you got there Jack

Grabbed another courthouse photo

And another one

As Jeff said, this is one jail house I wouldn't want to be locked up in

and the temporary courthouse

Looks like somebody couldn't read the sign.  Well at least one of us wasn't in the No Parking Zone.  

That's the County Sheriff's Office to the left, glad no one was looking out the front window.  :mrgreen:

Pulled back into the garage with an additional 232 miles on the clock.
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne

zadok_oz

Looks like a good turn out. :D  What's with all the Court Houses and a didn't see any pie pics? :lol:
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Hemibee

Quote from: "zadok_oz"Looks like a good turn out. :D  What's with all the Court Houses and a didn't see any pie pics? :lol:

It was one of our smaller turn outs this year but larger than the 2009 December Pie Run to the same location.

I've decided I'm going to get a photo of my bike in front of all the county courthouses in Texas, just 238 more to go.

They had sold out of pies before I was ready to order.  Glad they didn't run out of hamburgers.
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne

zadok_oz

Quote from: "Hemibee"
Quote from: "zadok_oz"I've decided I'm going to get a photo of my bike in front of all the county courthouses in Texas, just 238 more to go.
I do the same, but with Post Offices. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

19dajudge

Quote from: "zadok_oz"What's with all the Court Houses and a didn't see any pie pics? :lol:

Need the courthouses for all the bad boys who don't play well with others.  Come on up and join in.