News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

bloodyhell thats cold here

Started by rybes, December 22, 2010, 03:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

well, after the longest drive i ever done i finally made it to Denmark. minus 7 here at the mo. tigers still in england for the time bein, ill go back n get it in march.
was an intrestindrive throo europe too. first time ive driven in germany  :o im sittin in my girlfriends mums car at aroun 110 mph n im gettin passed as if i was parked. im from norfolk so im  only used to doin 50 55 lol dint do that long till i pulled over n let Camilla drive, shes used to it. so here begins my life in Denmark. so far so good apart from this bloody cold weather :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

NeilD

good stuff, just in time for christmas then!

minus 7 cold?  we've had a few daytime temps here around that recently..  :(

good luck with your new adventure!

Neil

aeronca

right on, look forward to the photo's.  merry christmas 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

KuzzinKenny

Hey rybes !! i just had to know, so did a search for average temp in Denmark and was very surprised at the result  :shock:

http://goscandinavia.about.com/od/denma ... enmark.htm

it looks very good so you should have plenty of Tigger time there  :D

have fun !!

KK

ps its -7.5c here, and thats outside me hall window 20' from the ground  :shock:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

JetdocX

I need to know if this is fahrenheit or celcius.  If it's celcius, you guys are a whole bunch of crybabies, IMO.
From parts unknown.

oxnsox

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"... (edit)... its -7.5c here, and thats outside me hall window 20' from the ground  :shock:
I wouldn't worry about the height Kenny.... another couple days of white stuff and it'll only be 10feet... :P
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rybes

i jus seen on the news we may be up for a blizzard :O should be interstin. heres some pics for those of you who are intrested as to what it looks like over here at the mo. theres a couple of me dog too. 1 in hollan 1 in germany n 1 at the end of me road. poor sod didnt have a clue what was goin on

Nick Calne

Love the last photo...If you don't have a job yet, I'd get one in Skive.  It's all easy work there and only 15 kms away.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rybes

alright nick. do ya know denmark then ? ill be huntin f a weldin job sometime in march cos i aint got transport till then.

Bixxer Bob

Read it again mate,  the first shot went right over your head..  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rybes

:oops:  erm, ok, errrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :oops:  yeah fair point bob :lol: ya see over here its prononced skee yoo  :wink:  :oops:  im thinkin in danish ya see.   :roll:  :lol:

rf9rider

Your dog don`t look too impressed in that last photo.

Poor things got a red nose.   :shock: