News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet 2011 Poll

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2011, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

well as long as the beer is booked, I'm happy  :D

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "NeilD"well as long as the beer is booked, I'm happy  :D

+1 on that Neil  :occasion14  :thumbsup[/quote]
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

blacktiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Oh and we need a river fording moment don't we? :lol:

Winterbourne Dauntsy will be en-route. :twisted:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

outrunner

The dates suit me and as I do not work fridays I may just take the monday off as well and make a nice long weekend of it.  :D

Fording? best pack the wellies then!  :shock:

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

NeilD

yes I've got the Friday off too, and the following week so may well make it an extended trip (if it coincides with 'Summer'  :D )

blacktiger

Right. Bad news....ish.
Landlord of the Golden Swan just phoned me back and says they have a booking pencilled in for a group of trail riders for that weekend. Although they have plenty of camping space, he doesn't think their kitchen would be able to cope with two groups eating in the evenings.
So, as it's only a pencilled in booking, he's going to call the other lot and find out if they want to make it a concrete booking.
He said he hopes to know by this weekend and will call me to let me know the result.
We could, of course, promise to eat somewhere lunch times and do the camp cooking thing and just drink lots of their excellent beer in the evenings.
Or we could go for another date.
Anyway, lets wait until he calls back.

BigMark

I dont see that as a problem. We can eat elsewhere on the ride out before heading back.

Lets just keep it as is...

NKL

I agree, not a problem for me
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "BigMark"I dont see that as a problem. We can eat elsewhere on the ride out before heading back.

+1

As long as the beer is good, I'm not too worried about food :)

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"
Quote from: "BigMark"I dont see that as a problem. We can eat elsewhere on the ride out before heading back.

+1

As long as the beer is good, I'm not too worried about food :)

I'm sure we could all survive on Beer alone for just one weekend :?:  :?:  :?:   :friday  :occasion14  :new_all_coholic  :ImaPoser

But seriously, it's not an issue for me Blacktiger, as long as we've a place to get our heads down.:!:
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

NeilD

[quote="mat-tiger1
I'm sure we could all survive on Beer [/quote]

..and crisps..  :D

Nick Calne

I could find us somewhere else nearby (or en route) to eat if necessary.  No probs.

Let's pick the date to get the highest number of us there.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "nickcalne"Oh and we need a river fording moment don't we? :lol:

+1 on that nick, eh Bixxer bob  :?:  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Already got my cop-out .... fitted road going tyres yesterday  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

RIGHT FOLKS!
We're in for the 22nd, 23rd & 24th of July. :hello2  :hello2  :hello2   The other lot copped out.
So, the location is :- http://www.thegoldenswan.co.uk/
Landlord, Peter, says they can cope with about 30 for evening dinner. Ideally he'd like an idea of numbers closer to the date. I presume for getting supplies in.
So spread the word to all the Tiger owners you know and lets all pray for good weather. :XXsunsmile

P.S. I'll post this on various forums that I visit including the other two threads on here with a link to this particular thread.