News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet 2011 Poll

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2011, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

I'm in..  :D

maybe worth locking the other threads and/or starting a new one now that we've got something finalised??

Nick Calne

I'm in.  See you there.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

aesdj

I'm in. I told (pleaded  :bowdown ) with the wife if we could put the family holiday back to the second week August and guess what, she said yes  :wav . I'm coming down Friday. Would it be ok for a non tiger to come along? Don't shoot the messenger but he rides a BMW GS.

CoolHandLuke

I'll be there too.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "aesdj"I'm in. I told (pleaded  :bowdown ) with the wife if we could put the family holiday back to the second week August and guess what, she said yes  :wav . I'm coming down Friday. Would it be ok for a non tiger to come along? Don't shoot the messenger but he rides a BMW GS.

I'll be there too. Count me in as a definate :!:
The more the merrier, i say :!:  
But don't blame us if he can't keep up with us :!:  :ImaPoser
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

BigMark

I am in of course..

NKL

I should be there.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "nickcalne"Oh and we need a river fording moment don't we? :lol:

Winterbourne Dauntsy will be en-route. :twisted:

Bixxer Bob Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject:  

Already got my cop-out .... fitted road going tyres yesterday  

[/quote]

Looking good Blacktiger  :!: I reckon Bixxer Bob could take this one, even with his road tyres on  :?:  

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/337551
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

I could take my Tiger through that....

On my trailer behind my 4 x 4!!! :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BigMark

It always ends in tears when you realise the bottom is actually just rocks and holes.

Remember that easy looking gentle ford last year?

tappets

the date is booked I'll be down on friday, see you all then  :)

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "BigMark"It always ends in tears when you realise the bottom is actually just rocks and holes.

Remember that easy looking gentle ford last year?

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser Come on Bixxer bob, you can show e'm, this year's going to be different :!: (I'm bringing a better camera this year :!: ):lol:

NKL

Hope its got good battery life :lol:
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Nick Calne

I reckon Bixxer bob's out practicing fording every weekend now 'til July.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

BIG BILL

I will be there, I will be riding down on the Sat and will have to leave early on Sun to ride home (Nightshift Sunday) :cry: if that's ok.

Outrunner what day? are you going down,, if you are going??

Sorry to bother anyone but could we possibly have one link with what's happening as I'm going slightly mad jummping back and forwards :?  :D

BIG BILL
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing (Barry Sheene) Silver 2004 tiger