News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fault Codes, Tune ECU........

Started by amclel, January 31, 2011, 08:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amclel

Anyone know where i can get a list of fault codes for the Tiger, just connected Tune ECU and it gave me 4 codes so i need to know what they are........Cheers
2000 Triumph Tiger - Jet Black

Bixxer Bob

There's been a link to the a downloadable Triumph manual on here in the last few days; find it, download it and the codes are all in there  :wink:

found this one:

http://www.4shared.com/document/UjNvRNZ ... alpdf.html

Can't say whether it's any good.  If you post up the codes we'll tell you what they are :)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Linky no worky BB  :roll:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Biglad

What he said, linky no worky  :roll:
2001 955i Roulette Green

Bixxer Bob

OK, someone posted a working link recently, I just can't find it at the moment...  :?

Like I said, if the originator posts the codes I'll translate....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

amclel

The fault codes are.... P0562, P0463, P0351 and P1351..... Cheers!
2000 Triumph Tiger - Jet Black

KuzzinKenny

post deleted as it was a load O pish   :lol:

:roll:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Mustang

PO562 = System Voltage Low

PO463= Fuel Level Sensor A Circuit   High Input

PO351 = Ignition Coil A Primary / Secondary Malfunction

I don't have 1351 in my code book but I think it's a stored code in comp for the coil A failure

you have 2 serious problems and the typical bad fuel sender problem

code 562 is probably going to be a toasted alternator and or regulator rectifier

code 351 looks like you have a bad coil pak to #1

Bixxer Bob

Cheers Mustang, you beat me to it!!

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Hey BB !! is this any good or will i to delete it ???????

http://www.gbbikers.co.uk/gbb/index.php?topic=32246.0

:?

KK  

:?

You could copy the codes and ask Mustang to make them a sticky :D

Timbox2

Quote from: "amclel"The fault codes are.... P0562, P0463, P0351 and P1351..... Cheers!

Just curious, but you havent said if the MIL light is actually on or not. Only saying as these codes get stored for a while even after the fault is fixed.
2016 Tiger Sport