News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

99--02(?) Tiger Tank and Fairing NEW FS

Started by Mike11259, February 02, 2011, 09:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike11259

Hi,

I'm new here. Never had a Tiger, just Speed Triple and Sprint RS. Anyhow, there's an old warehouse behind my local Triumph dealer that's for sale, and the company handling the sale allowed me to look through the contents and see if there was anything I wanted. I picked up a fuel tank and fairing for Tigers 1999 thru the 1050 engine, when everything changed. This is for EFI Tigers only. The tank is the OEM plastic version and it and the fairing are the stock 1999 Yellow.

After some research, I found that the bike was tipped over on the sales floor and tank and fairing were replaced. The bike was never serviced and the tank has never had gas in it. All threads and parts on the tank are perfect. There's just a 3" scuff in the paint on the left side and a 2" scratch on the right. Nothing structural, cosmetic only. The foam underneath the tank has fallen off, easily replaced, and the interior is perfect. The fairing (just the front part that surrounds the headlight) is in pretty much perfect condition.

Anyhow, $100 takes them both. I can send pictures if you're interested, just let me know. Also, I'll box them and they can ship from my business, www.sunshinecycle.com, but the buyer must make shipping arrangements. Of course, local pick up is fine too, I'm in Greenville, SC.

Thanks, Mike
(864) 414-8661  8-8 EST
email: mailto:info@sunshinecycle.com">info@sunshinecycle.com

Mustang

Location helps..............phone # says Cell phone Greenville South Carolina
Intellus search says Duncan S.C.

Mike11259

Nope, I'm in Greenville, about 20 miles from Duncan.