News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A little assistance from Wisconsin inmates

Started by bjago, February 13, 2011, 01:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjago

I was wondering if there are any inmates in Wisconsin that would be willing to check out a Tiger or two?
There are two Tigers at Big Bend Motorcycles and I was just starting to get some info from the salesperson and then stated that both bikes have been sold by another salesperson.
Then I see that they are still for sale on Traderoline.com and the post was updated after my last talk to them.

I'm located in southwest Washington state and I am still seriously interested in the 05 BRG Tiger, and was wondering if there is any chance an inmate in Wisconsin can swing by there and do a bit of reconnaissance for me on its condition and get a feeling for the sales staff.  

I'm not expecting anyone to go out of their way, just if they might be driving by to stop in.

Thanks
05 Triumph Tiger 45K miles (lucifer orange)
98 Triumph Tiger 80K miles (sold)
98 Triumph T595 33K miles (sold :-(
04 MV Agusta Brutale 2500 miles (wifes)
93 GSXR 1100 85K miles (totalled)
91 GSXR 750 75K miles (sold)
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

brad1098

I didnt know they made any 05's in BRG
02 black-Lorna

bjago

Quote from: "brad1098"I didnt know they made any 05's in BRG

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing ... r-97852153

This is the posting. I'm not sure if its actually termed BRG in the Girly versions? The color surely looks similar to my Steamers paint color though?
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

cascadetiger

I am about an hour from this place.  I have never been there but they advertise a lot about how many used bikes they have.  If it was Springtime, it would be a good excuse to go for a ride to check them out.  I get over that way on my way to the Milwaukee airport, unfortunately, no trips are scheduled for awhile.

Yukon

Quote from: "brad1098"I didnt know they made any 05's in BRG

BRG was a color option in 2005.  Hwere is a picture of Woody's

bjago

Thanks for your help, I just picked up a lucifer orange 05 Tiger from a private seller in California.
I will post up some pictures when I get back to my home base.   :D
86 Ninja 600 (sold)