News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

STEAMER and Girly Caliper pistons and seals

Started by andyh, February 17, 2011, 06:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyh

Hi guys,
I'm wondering if anyone wants any caliper pistons and seals for their Tiger.

I own an Xtz750 and posted on Super Tenere Network that I can get genuine Yamaha piston and seal kits for a really good price.
One of the other members mentioned that steamers share the same calipers so I thought I'd post as it looks like you guys have the same sticking and seals getting damaged by corrosion.

The pistons are 27mm OD and 31mm length. The package comes with two pistons and two sets of seals.
The kits will fit Nissin 2pot calipers found on the Steamer and Girly Tiger's. They are not pattern parts.

I believe the kit is usually around 60 quid per caliper.
I can do 1 caliper set for 25pound, 2 for 47pound or 3 caliper sets for 68pound.
Postage is at cost when I return to the UK. I will March 4th or thereabouts.

PS I grew up in Hinckely, my Nan lives just down the road from the Triumph factory.

:)
 Thanks Andy
ps. sorry for posting this over 3 threads