News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'99 Girly: Aurora, CO

Started by Shtiffirg, February 18, 2011, 10:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shtiffirg

Overall, she's in good condition...35k miles
includes, 3 different sized windscreens (only the smallest is genuine triumph but they all fit very well), triumph panniers (blue), also have a custom made skid plate (came with bike, never had it on though). You will notice in the pics that there are some very substantial engine guards installed from unknown manufacture. The guy who sold the bike to me said he bought them from somewhere in New Zealand...needless to say, they work very well.
she is drivable right now but is in serious need of chain/front sprocket replacement.
Email me if you have any questions: mailto:shtiffirg@gmail.com">shtiffirg@gmail.com

BTW, how the hell do you upload pics?

TheMule

Just sent you an email regarding the skidplate, I might be interested if you would part with it seperately.

TB
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

19dajudge

Shtiffirg