News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stuff for sale.

Started by EvilBetty, March 07, 2011, 07:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

atokad

Quote from: "EvilBetty"Deal :)

PM sent.

brad1098

Seats gone?

I thought u just had the driver seat done at Spencers?
02 black-Lorna

EvilBetty

I've got everything boxed up guys, waiting to get shipping estimates.  It's been raining here so I haven't been able to load up all the boxes in the back of the truck, and the GF is out of town with the car.

Weather is supposed to straighten out tomorrow evening.  Hopefully I can get it done then.

EvilBetty

Quote from: "brad1098"Seats gone?

I thought u just had the driver seat done at Spencers?

Nope had both done.

Putts had first dibs, he's waiting on a shipping estimate.  You want 2nds if he changes his mind?

oradbaforpsoft

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "EvilBetty"Yeah but you don't need it.  The computer reports the vacuum to TuneECU.
good to know

It depends what ECU you have (Sagem or Keihin). TuneECU reports vacuum on the one kind but not the other. If works on my Rocket but not my 2003 Tiger - I believe they changed the ECU on the Tiger later so may work on newer ones.  All features work as advertised - but I confirmed with Tom Hamburg that it was the different ECU  that does not have that option. I am out of town now so don't remember which is which.
I still had to use vacuum tubes to synch my throttle bodies this weekend after a valve setting.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

EvilBetty

I don't think any of the Girly's have the sensors.  The Roadie (2007 +) does.

brad1098

Yeah,  2nd in line.

Not like I need to spend any more $$$$ on the old Girl.......WTH
02 black-Lorna

Steps

Quote from: "Hatepylons"I'd like to buy the Screen et al.

Thanks.

I appreciate the shipping quote - but my ideas have changed.  Let Hatepylons have the screen :)
\'01 Tiger - Black

\'01 Bonneville

\'76 Sportster

\"Life does not stop and start for your convenience, you miserable piece of shit\"

Hatepylons

Quote from: "Steps"I appreciate the shipping quote - but my ideas have changed.  Let Hatepylons have the screen :)

THANK YOU SIR!  Holidaysburg? Probably see you at one of the NRR Rides this year!

EvilBetty

Inventory updated (new items added).

Items purchased today will ship out tomorrow night or Saturday morning.

Sorry I was not able to make it home in time to address the boxes and leave before the post office closed at 5:00 today and it doesn't open again until I'm already at work.

EvilBetty

All purchased items have shipped.   :!:

Putts255

1 week and they were delivered, well they attempte4d delivery yesterday but no one was home, so I went to the post office this morning to pick them up.

Nice seats, fast shipping....

GREAT "TigerTripl-ebayer".  Would buy from seller again!!!!   :wings

Now when I get mine out of hibernation I will need to sell the original seat and maybe make up some of my cost on this one.... ;)

Thanks again, appreciate it!!
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

EvilBetty

Hatepylons

and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely buy from you again. Thanks!