News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stuff for sale.

Started by EvilBetty, March 07, 2011, 07:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

I have a bunch of 955i stuff I need to get out of my basement.

All prices OBO + actual shipping.

SOLD - OEM Touring Screen, still in the factory wrap.  $50.00
SOLD - Service Manual (4 ring binder version, very nice) $50.00
SOLD - Spencer modified (with Supracor in both) 2005 seats $150.00
SOLD - Mustang Valve Tool $40.00
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Mustang

the carbtune will work on your 1050 won't it ?

EvilBetty

Yeah but you don't need it.  The computer reports the vacuum to TuneECU.

Putts255

Hey Evil, I will take the seats if shipping does not kill me....  unless you are willing to sell for asking price including shipping... ;)

Live in:

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  T5X 6A2.

Let me know!

Uhm, probably a dumb question and reason for edit, the seat off a 2005 wil fit a 2001, right?

Paul
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

Mustang

Quote from: "EvilBetty"Yeah but you don't need it.  The computer reports the vacuum to TuneECU.
good to know

EvilBetty

Quote from: "Putts255"Hey Evil, I will take the seats if shipping does not kill me....  unless you are willing to sell for asking price including shipping... ;)

Live in:

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  T5X 6A2.

Let me know!

Uhm, probably a dumb question and reason for edit, the seat off a 2005 wil fit a 2001, right?

Paul

Shipping was not too bad in the USA.  I'll use the same box I used shipping to FL to Spencer and back, and get you a shipping quote.

The seats I sold on my 2005 were stock seats from a 2001 so I don't see any reason they won't fit.

The only difference that I know of is the cover material.  The pre-2005 had a leather look material, where the 2005-06 have an anti-slip material instead.

atokad

Evil - You have a service manual for the 1050 yet? If not, I'll swap you even up. I have one that the PO gave me when I bought my Girly.

EvilBetty

Is it the paper back or binder version?

Steps

Quote from: "EvilBetty"All prices OBO + actual shipping.
OEM Touring Screen, still in the factory wrap.  $50.00

Will this fit a 2001? And any idea on shipping cost to Hollidaysburg, PA (16648)

Thank you
\'01 Tiger - Black

\'01 Bonneville

\'76 Sportster

\"Life does not stop and start for your convenience, you miserable piece of shit\"

EvilBetty

Yes it will fit any Girly.  I'll get you a shipping estimate.

jnutiger

I'd like the Mustang Valve tool if it's still available.  Sent you a PM with the shipping  information.

Thanks
2006 Tiger

jwray76

Quote from: "jnutiger"I'd like the Mustang Valve tool if it's still available.  Sent you a PM with the shipping  information.

Thanks

doh...I always seem to check in a little late. Well I will take seconds if the sale doesn't go through.

Hatepylons

<ding> You've got mail! <ding>

I'd like to buy the Screen et al. Shipping details in the PM. I'll probably be awake - and hopefully sober - for another hour or so.

Thanks.

EvilBetty

All PM's replied to.

atokad

Quote from: "EvilBetty"Is it the paper back or binder version?

Triumph version in a triumph binder.