News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BANK BONUSES ?????????????????????????????

Started by KuzzinKenny, March 11, 2011, 12:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

:icon_scratch  :5huh  WTF !! ( gets large soapbox out ) i think they've lost the plot !! the banks are loosin millions and they're payin themselves fookin bonuses !! if we were crap at our job, we get the sack !! not a fookin bonus !! the thing they've forgot is !! IT'S OUR FOOKIN MONEY !!   :BangHead  ( well not mine as i aint got any ) :(    

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/2 ... -22975965/

http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/no ... nk/a477265

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh !!

( get off soapbox )

and kick it down the road !!  :evil:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

NKL

All the ruling classes take the piss out of us because they know we wont do anything about it, just keep poking us with that stick.....one day!!!
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Spud

If you think the banks will change you are very sadly wrong, they have been given a green light to get worse as the Goverment will bail them out. YES WE LET THEM DO IT, I use banks as little as possible, we dont argue with the goverment, and being selfemployed the tax man would be very quickly after my arse should I not pay a bill, I dont get bailed out when a client fails to pay. I dont work I dont eat simply. It's our fault, you would take the money in their situation, and they got into the job to do one thing MAKE MONEY. They are all friends with the goverment anyhow. As a country we are bankrupt and should declare our selves so. Any how "Have a nice day" cheers Spud  :wink: