News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'01 Handlebars

Started by Hemibee, March 16, 2011, 05:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemibee

I had an offer for some new handlebars but not sure of the size.  From the pictures the offered bars are larger than the stock Girly bars.  Before I call back to let him know whether or not I want them, what is the diameter of the stock bars and what is the width?  The owner of the new bars is supposed to send the the size information of his bars and I want to compare them to stock sizes.  I'd go out to the garage and get my own measurements but I'm at work and the bike is at the house.

Thanks In advance for any info you can post on the bar size.
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne