News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hi to everyone

Started by Tigertriple, March 20, 2011, 09:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Hi,
I have just signed up to this forum and look forward to reading the posts and leaving some of my own.

I have a 2006 955 tiger which I have owned since last June and it's my pride and joy. Before that I rode a 2009 America a cool bike but not as much fun as my Tiger.

All the best to everyone on the forum  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Tigertriple

chairhead

Welcome to the forum,
you'll like it here,loads of helpful info and some top people,
what colour do you have and where in Scotland are you?.
cheers 8)
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Tigertriple

Hi Chairhead,

Thanks for your post.

My Tiger is finished in Caspian Blue, I have a matching baglux tank cover fitted and have recently fitted a set of Givi Trekker panniers and a Givi E55 topbox.

I have been trying to upload a few photos on the site but it appears that the file size is to big. Not sure how to change the size.

I live about 5 miles south of Hamilton very close to the M74 motorway. I was out for a ride today for an hour or so around the Clyde Valley area which is a great area for biking.

Cheers

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "Tigertriple"I live about 5 miles south of Hamilton very close to the M74 motorway. I was out for a ride today for an hour or so around the Clyde Valley area which is a great area for biking.

Cheers
We definitely need some photos :)

cosmo

Greetings!

I, too, ride an '06, in blue. And I'm kinda serious/crazy about it. It's been near two weeks since I've driven my car, and I live near Chicago.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Tigertriple

Quote from: "cosmo"Greetings!

I, too, ride an '06, in blue. And I'm kinda serious/crazy about it. It's been near two weeks since I've driven my car, and I live near Chicago.

Cosmo

Hi Cosmo,

Good to hear from you.

I thought Scotland was still a bit on the cold side for biking but you must be a lot braver than me as I'm sure it's must still be very cold where you are. I'm still using the car most days but Spring is on the way. Happy days!

Cheers

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Tigertriple"....I live about 5 miles south of Hamilton very close to the M74 motorway. I was out for a ride today for an hour or so around the Clyde Valley area which is a great area for biking.

Cheers

Not far from Kuzzin Kenny then :shock:

You'll learn about Kuzzin Kenny :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

cosmo

[/quote]

Hi Cosmo,

Good to hear from you.

I thought Scotland was still a bit on the cold side for biking but you must be a lot braver than me as I'm sure it's must still be very cold where you are. I'm still using the car most days but Spring is on the way. Happy days!

Cheers[/quote]

Dunno for sure. It's usually about 25ºF to 30ºF in the morn when I set off, rising to 45-50º or so when I'm going home.

'Leccy vest and grips helps a bit....

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "cosmo"'Leccy vest and grips helps a bit....

Electric vest my arse.  I bet its a string vest ala Rab C Nesbit  :wink:

(no stereo types were (ab)used in the construction of this post)

Tigertriple

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"
Quote from: "cosmo"'Leccy vest and grips helps a bit....

Electric vest my arse.  I bet its a string vest ala Rab C Nesbit  :wink:

(no stereo types were (ab)used in the construction of this post)

Rac C is a blast from the past. My Brother went to School with Gregor Fisher, Honest! we come from the same Village but thats another story.

Anyway. You have been recommended by Andy as being the best person to ask about LED indicators. I posted a help request today re this.

I am thinking of fittind a set to my Girly and I am having trouble finding info on suitable options. Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

CoolHandLuke

Two things, I can't believe after all this time, the name "Tigertriple" was still available :)

The second, I have just found your thread in the girlies section and I will reply to that.

Here is the link for my indicators (I will update it shortly with more info on where I purchased them from and what I did to customise them).

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... c&start=20

Tigertriple

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"Two things, I can't believe after all this time, the name "Tigertriple" was still available :)

The second, I have just found your thread in the girlies section and I will reply to that.

Here is the link for my indicators (I will update it shortly with more info on where I purchased them from and what I did to customise them).

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... c&start=20

Many thanks for the info.

I too was amazed that the name Tigertriple was still available. I also use this name on Fleabay so that is why I chose it for this site. What a bit of luck.

I will check out your indicator info and see if I can manage to do something similar. I'm not to good with the soldering iron but now is as good a time as any to practice.

Cheers  :D

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"
Quote from: "Tigertriple"....I live about 5 miles south of Hamilton very close to the M74 motorway. I was out for a ride today for an hour or so around the Clyde Valley area which is a great area for biking.

Cheers

Not far from Kuzzin Kenny then :shock:

You'll learn about Kuzzin Kenny :ImaPoser

And wats that supost to mean ??  :icon_scratch

:wink:

Hey Tigertriple !! Welcome to the Tigger den !!

:D

:occasion14

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly