News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2011 Pyrenees Rally

Started by BigMark, March 23, 2011, 08:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

C'mon, get out of your armchair and get yourself down to the Pyrenees for the 3 day rally..

1st to the 3rd of June
Website may not be the best but the routes that are put together from local knowledge should be outstanding..

As an additional bonus - I will be there!

http://www.motorcycletoursfrance.co.uk/index.htm

Bixxer Bob

Much as I'm tempted, I'll be up to my neck in boxes - house move imminent!!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Spud

I have already posted this somewhere on this forum , you going mate. I'm planning route at the moment, quite happy fo the locals to show me the best roads cheers Spud  :wink:

BigMark

Yes Spud. I am going...

What more, I am going with you already.....   :lol:  :lol:

Regards

MARK YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "BigMark"Yes Spud. I am going...

What more, I am going with you already.....   :lol:  :lol:

Regards

MARK YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Mark, you left the door wide open....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BigMark

That's quite alright Bob.. (yes, I am still calling you Bob)

But your lame excuse is not acceptable and as such expect to see you on the chunnel on Saturday 28th..  :wink:

Spud

Ha ha no worries have put a post on ABR now I have tied the two threads together cheers Spud  :wink:

Spud

Chunnel booked, map bought, packing started. new chain and tyre being put on Butterflys in guts cant wait to go..... :twisted:  you are all welcome cheers Spud  :wink:

Spud

2 sleeps and a wake up  :twisted:  34 c in Pepignan  :oops:  my Celtic skin is going to love that cheers Spud  :wink:

KuzzinKenny

Hey Spud !! Have a GRRRRRRRRREEEEAAAATT trip !!  :D

mind take pickys  :thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Spud

Counting the hours, finish work at 5 then head south, pics galore cheers Spud  :wink: