News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wilbers Transplant( Bumped for Cos)

Started by Timbox2, April 02, 2011, 06:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

There's going to be a punchline for Cos when he's fitted this shock and thats when folk tell him they think their stock Triumph shock is good and he'll be thinking Yea Right  :roll:

Cos

Quote from: "Chris Canning"There's going to be a punchline for Cos when he's fitted this shock and thats when folk tell him they think their stock Triumph shock is good and he'll be thinking Yea Right  :roll:

:lol:

Received the shock today.

For future reference, dealing with Tim has been a great experience.

Timbox2

Quote from: "Cos"Received the shock today.

Im gonna forward this to some of my work colleagues who think Im an awkward bastard :lol:  :lol:

Enjoy mate
2016 Tiger Sport

Cos

Quote from: "Timbox2"
Quote from: "Cos"Received the shock today.

Im gonna forward this to some of my work colleagues who think Im an awkward bastard :lol:  :lol:

Enjoy mate

By all means, feel free to quote me.

I need to find some time to actually put it on. In the meantime, i'll look at it making "oooh" and "aaaah" noises  :lol: