News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by Craneman, April 10, 2011, 12:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craneman

Hi all,,my names Davie from Dundee in Bonnie Scotland.
Have been lurking for a while on here and have to say that the knowledge and experiance of the members has made my mind up as to what type of Triumph to buy,and to join the Forum.

Been riding for a good few years now,,albeit sports bikes and big traillies,
So have just sold my beloved Aprillia Dorsoduro and bought a 2005 Girly,,in the best colour Silver  :P

Not sure of time differences on here as yet, but am taking her out in the morning for the first big run of the season  :D

Will post a few pics when i can get the grin of my face,,cheers Davie  :thumbsup

John Stenhouse

Welcome to the board Davie. Enjoy the Tigger, they're a great bike
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

chairhead

Welcome to the forum Davie from Dundee,
you'll find a wealth of friendly knowledge as well as some friendly pi** taking here at Tiger central,BTW,silver was last "seasons" colour,this season
its Roulette green :lol: have fun !! and lets see some pics.
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

JACKJABBA

Hi and welcome. I agree this site is a great site and full of good info. I am often up near Dundee, but not with the bike, some great roads, nice run up to Tomentoul, but snowing last time I was there.

I also agree with chairhed, Roulette Green is the colour.

John, have you still not got that Norton yet?  Saw one at the services on the M1 near Leeds the other day, very nice.
TRIUMPH TIGER 955i
YAMAHA RD500LC
YAMAHA RD250LC
YAMAHA RD350YPVS
YAMAHA XZ550
HONDA VF10O0R
SUZUKI GSX1100S

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

KuzzinKenny

Hey Craneman !! Welcome to TT.com !!  :thumbsup  :occasion14

I had a grrreat ride on saturday, just short of Loch Rannoch at the Braes of Foss !! i think that was our summer  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly